Your personal privacy is important to us. This page will tell you all about how we handle your personal data and how we keep it safe.
Post: The Directors, Art with Heart, UTC@MediaCityUK, 100-102 Broadway, M50 2UW
How we collect data:
- Participant data: We collect personal data when you participate in a project, training session or workshop with us. This information will never be personally identifiable. The information we request helps us to track who we are working with, and ensure we are meeting our company aims. It also helps us report to our funders, who help make the projects happen.
- Recruitment: We are required by law to obtain specific personal data during recruitment process, to ensure that we meet our safeguarding obligations, and the access needs of those we work with.
What do we use your data for?
We use your data for the following reasons:
- To keep you up to date with the latest news from Art with Heart, regarding performances, events, training or fundraising campaigns
- To request feedback on our performances, training and workshops services to ensure we provide you with relevant, accessible and quality experiences
- To ensure we are meeting our company aims
- To provide important statistics to funders and project partners, who help make our work happen
- For recruitment and safeguarding purposes